This handcrafted, office chair has an innovative, furniture design. The beautiful, wood molding has a soft brown finish, and it runs from the top of the round shaped seat back to the base of the seat cushion. The solid wood armrest have scrolled ends, and they are enhanced by hand carved, curved supports. The inside and outside seat back is upholstered in embossed, full grain leather. The seat cushion and part of the armrest are upholstered in colored, full grain leather. The leather upholstery is double stitched together for extra strength and durability, and the upholstery is precision hand tacked to the solid wood frame with luxurious, gilt nails. Resting on solid wood, quadripartite, revolving supports, the office chair has caster wheels for extra mobility. It is 100% customizable.
Freight to your home: This is paid at the time of shipment not now.
Curbside Delivery Fully Insured- $325.11 - 7 day transit time
Garage Delivery Fully Insured- $425.11 - 7 day transit time
By processing this order online I am agreeing to the Terms of Sale Agreement
*If the order is canceled after you process it there is a 5% cancellation fee. There are no exceptions to this. We are charged fees to charge your card as well as refund it*
TERMS OF SALE FOR IN-STOCK FURNITURE ITEMS
In-Stock Furniture Items are items that are available for immediate sale. Payment for In-Stock Furniture Items is due on the date of order. If the merchandise is in stock you can expect to receive your order within 4 weeks from the date the order is placed.
1. DELIVERY OF MY PURCHASE – Accents of Salado will help you locate a freight company to transport and deliver your purchase. Transport payment will be made separate. If you wish to transport via a company you want to hire please let us know so we can get you the pallet information. Accents of Salado checks all merchandise prior to it leaving our dock in the case of damage, I agree that Accents of Salado is not responsible for any shipping damages to my purchase once the furniture leaves the Accents of Salado freight dock. Any and all disputes relating to damaged freight are between me and the transport company. Accents of Salado will provide all documentation needed on our end to help with a claim. It is very important that you take pictures of any damaged freight. In the event that a trucking company cannot deliver to my address due to me not informing Accents of Salado of any special delivery requests I understand that it is my responsibility to arrange pickup or delivery to my home not Accents of Salado or the Freight Company.
2. RETURN OF MY PURCHASE - If I choose to return my furniture purchase, I agree that Accents of Salado will not accept my return, if the returned items do not arrive at Accents of Salado within 30 days of the original delivery date to me. I agree to pay a 5% restocking fee to Accents of Salado. I authorize Accents of Salado to deduct the 5% restocking fee from my refund and that the balance will be credited back to the same bank card which I used to make the purchase. I agree to pay for return shipping to Accents of Salado. I understand that it is my responsibility to make all arrangements with a transport company to transport the return and I agree that Accents of Salado will accept no return in the case of shipping damage. I agree that it is my responsibility to process all damage claims for reimbursement with the transport company. I hereby state that Accents of Salado is held free of all transport responsibilities, transport liabilities and transport contracts entered into by me for the delivery or the return of my purchase.
TERMS OF SALE FOR SPECIAL ORDER FURNITURE ITEMS
A Special Order Furniture Item is defined as a furniture item that is not in stock with Accents of Salado and that the customer contracts with Accents of Salado to order the production of the furniture item. Payment for Special Order Furniture Items is due on the date of order.
All agreements described above for In-Stock Items apply to Special Order Furniture Items with the following Refund Policy Exceptions:
1. If I choose to cancel or return my Special Order Furniture Items, I agree to pay a 25% stocking fee to Accents of Salado. I authorize Accents of Salado to deduct the 25% stocking fee from my refund and I agree that the balance will be credited back to the same bankcard, which I used to make the purchase.
2. Prior to any order transaction, Accents of Salado will contact the manufacturer for an estimated production time. I agree that the time period is an estimate and not a guaranteed time of production.
3. In the case that a manufacturer indicates that production of a Special Order Furniture Item will be delayed more than 30 days beyond the estimated production time, Accents of Salado will contact me. If I decide to cancel the Special Order Furniture Item due to this delay, I authorize Accents of Salado to cancel the order and to deduct a 5% cancellation fee from my refund.
I agree that if I change my order in anyway after the order is placed that I will be charged a 5% Transaction Fee.
Accents of Salado sells solid wood furniture. I agree that I have checked my climate and if I live in a dry climate that the wood I am purchasing is suitable for this climate.
Before submitting this order please contact Accents of Salado if you are not 100% sure the wood is suitable for your climate. Accents of Salado will not be responsible for any damage to your purchase that is a result of your dry climate.
I have read the TERMS OF SALE and I agree to the TERMS OF SALE stated in this purchase agreement.
Please contact Customer Service at 877.947.5938 with any questions or comments.
Thank you for your business!